In an attempt to continue finding my style without actually going shopping, I ordered my second Stitch Fix. I had planned to post this right after my fix arrived, but I got sick, and then the house project remodel took over my life.
If you haven’t heard the details yet, here’s how it works:
- Either use my referral code link –> https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/6570556 (this gives me a credit, so I’d love it and be very thankful to you if you use it) or go to stitchfix.com.
- You fill out a fun style profile about yourself and set your price limit preferences.
- You write a note to the stylist. THIS PART IS IMPORTANT if you want to get what you like.
- You pay a $20 styling fee. This fee is applied to whatever you buy in your fix.
- You can schedule your fixes whenever you want or you can have them delivered regularly.
- If you buy ALL the items in your fix, you get 25% off of the total order.
In my first fix, I asked the stylist to send stripes and polka dots. This fix, I created a Pinterest board for my stylist to look at with Stitch Fix clothes that other people had posted that I liked. I asked for a blazer, some distressed jeans, and more clothes that feel casual but still can look a little dressed up.
Here’s what was in my fix: (Spoiler…I kept it all!)
Market & Spruce Kyle Striped French Terry Dress ($68 before discount)
I am in love with this dress. The sleeves are long, and it feels like your favorite comfy sweatshirt.
I managed to fit the rest of my fix clothes into the photo below.
Kut From The Kloth Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jean ($78 before discount)
Skies are Blue Asa Blazer ($68 before discount)
Market & Spruce Lawford Knit Top ($58 before discount)
This blazer. I love this blazer. I have already worn the heck out of this blazer. And the shirt. And the jeans. The jeans are a little baggy, so you may want to request a size smaller if you ask for these in your fix.
And that’s my fix! The clothes are a little pricey for what I would normally buy, but I’ve been really happy with the quality, and I’m wearing them all the time. AND, I didn’t have to go shopping!
(Side note: You may be wondering where the purple-blue scarf in the box photo above disappeared to. I decided to gift the scarf to a dear friend who looks great in the color. I put a note in my fix checkout that this isn’t really a great color for me.)
Have questions? I’m happy to answer.
Want to get your own fix? Please use my referral link! –> https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/6570556